Welcome to our brand new website! We’ve pulled out all the stops to ensure an information-rich, attractive website that reflects our ethos and vision for the future.
As you may or may not be aware, lots of exciting things are happening at The Assembly. 2018 is a great time to be in the coworking office industry, and if you haven’t yet fully explored what shared workspaces can bring for your business, we would be very pleased to provide you with more information – or even spend some time over a coffee when you’re next in the area!
At The Assembly, we believe that pound for pound, we bring the best value for money coworking office spaces in Manchester City Centre. Our attractive working environments are packed full with fantastically designed decor, the latest technology, and knowledgeable clients.
Are you a freelancer or growing business?
Our coworking office space in Virginia House next to Manchester’s Northern Quarter houses a wide variety of clients, such as SMEs, consultants, freelancers, agencies, and more. With great rates for new members, access to meeting rooms, virtual office services and networking events, The Assembly is Manchester’s premier shared working space. We would love to give you a tour of our offices, so please get in touch to arrange a suitable time and we will be happy to help.
What we can offer you
We go above and beyond what is expected of a typical coworking office space and bring a number of perks that when combined with our full service offering, is difficult to beat. Here’s a roundup of our core services:
- Dedicated desks – Our dedicated desk service provides a personal desk space in our fully-equipped office. This option comes complete with access to the facility all day, every day, via a simple PIN code entry system.
- Hot desking – Designed for freelancers on the go, hot desking is a great alternative to dedicated desks and ideal for anyone who needs an affordable, flexible and professional working environment.
- Virtual offices – We are pleased to bring virtual office services to The Assembly. For businesses who want to portray a more professional image with a commercial city centre address, have mail collected and processed, or a dedicated receptionist, The Assembly can deliver.
- Meeting Rooms – All members of The Assembly can take advantage of our private meeting room area, which can cater for up to 12 people. The room includes presentation technology and can be used for board meetings, interviews, brainstorming, or other collaborative sessions.
- Networking events – We regularly play host to a variety of networking events, product launches and workshops. These events are highly popular and allow our residents to connect not only with other members, but also with the wider community, forming new business relationships and filling those order books!
- Extras as standard – Besides our excellent service offering, we also provide support for VoIP phones, free event space for members, a dog friendly environment, free sweets on demand, a drinks fridge, and we even have unlimited free caffeine supplies in our kitchen area.
For more information on The Assembly, or to sign-up as a member, please get in touch with us today, and thank you for visiting!